Latest News and Reviews
News, Reviews, & More
Hot Off The PressUpdated:
Here are some of the exciting new Mahoney & Fleur reviews and goings on at Mahoney:
- Vermentino Release Party/Crab Feed was a huge success!! Check out the photos...click here.
- 2012 Mahoney Vermentino now available...click here.
- Just Wine Points reviews: 2009 Mahoney Carneros Pinot - 97 points, 2011 Mahoney Gavin Vineyard Chardonnay - 93 points
- 2011 Fleur Pinot Carneros - 98 points, 2010 Fleur Pinot Central Coast - 96 points.
- SF Chronicle Wine Competition Gold Medal Winners: 2011 Mahoney Gavin Vineyard Chardonnay, 2010 Fleur Pinot Central Coast
- 2013 Pinot Noir Shootout reviews: 2010 Mahoney Las Brisas Pinot - 89 points, 2010 Mahoney Ranch Pinot - 89 points
- 2011 Fleur Pinot Carneros - 91 points, 2010 Fleur Pinot Central Coast - 90 points.
Welcome to Our New Website Updated: 10/1/2012
We welcome you to our newly designed website. Here are some of the exciting new things we're going to bring your way:
- The Futures program returns . . . click here.
- A My Rewards program. You'll have to create an account to learn more.
- A "Shipping Included" bonus for most purchases over $300 . . . click here
- An Annual Shipping Pass . . . click here
- New Wine Club options . . . click here
- Facebook & Twitter Special Offers. You'll have to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get these deals.
- . . . and MORE!!
Tasting Room Coming in 2013Updated: 10/1/2012
After leaving the Taste at Oxbow tasting room, we have been working diligently to find a location to host wine tastings that better represents our commitment to the Carneros region. We are in the process of designing and permiting a tasting room that will be located adjacent to our business office on Dealy Lane. The panoramic vineyard views and tranquility of the Carneros countryside will be the perfect backdrop to the intimate wine tasting room. Stay Tuned!
Harvest 2012 - A Harvest for Winemakers & WinegrowersUpdated: 10/1/2012
The Harvest of 2012 will go down in the books as a great harvest for those who grow the grapes and those who make the wines. The vineyards had larger than average yields full of high-quality, evenly ripened fruit. The color, intensity, and flavor of the grapes will make 2012 one of the best vintages in the last 10 years. We are very excited about the potential of this harvest!